Bethesda® Pinball for PC. This is an arcade pinball game developed by Zen Studios. The game features Bethesda’s iconic game Skyrim’s characters and powers to make an ordinary game of pinball all the more interesting. This adds a new twist to the game by introducing the Dovahkin, the protagonist of Elder Scrolls into the mix.
The gameplay remains largely the same. There are three tables of pinball, each with a different look and obstacles and with new ways to play. The goal is to keep the ball up in the air for as long as possible.
Source: Google Play
Why You Should Get Bethesda® Pinball for PC
Playing games and using apps on the smartphone platform is very convenient. However, sometimes the user simply needs an alternate solution to using his favorite app or game. Sometimes the app is too memory intensive and the smartphone cannot handle it. Or sometimes the game or app needs to be experienced on the bigger screen to be fully enjoyed. This can only be made possible using third party emulators. Luckily, we have them readily available on the internet. All you have to do to get Bethesda® Pinball for PC is follow the guide below.
How to Download Bethesda® Pinball for PC
KOPlayer is an up and coming emulator that is trending right now. We will take that as an example and show you what to do to download Bethesda® Pinball for PC.
- Download and install KOPlayer from here.
- Open KOPlayer and click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- Successfully log in to the Google Play Store and click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Bethesda® Pinball”.
- Click on the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select the Install option (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- And you’re done!
List of Best Android Emulators for PC
A good solid option for people looking for the emulator solution. This emulator has proven itself to be a reliable option.
Bluestacks 2: Link
The successor to Bluestacks. Bluestacks 2 offers a lot more functionality and a more polished look. Recommended for people looking for the latest emulator.
A relative unknown on the scene, KOPlayer has proven to be effective and lightweight. A very good option that comes highly recommended.
A stable emulator with a long history of success in running most Android games and apps.